Saturday, October 11, 2008

Britney Spears opened up in "Britney: For the Record"

American pop star,Britney Spears, is now trying to go straight. The singer has finished working on a documentary where she talked about her turbulent times and her personal problems.


The 90 minute documentary movie titled, “Britney: For the Record” will be broadcast on MTV on November 30, 2008; just two days before the release of her latest album, ‘Circus.’ The documentary was shot by filmmaker, Phil Griffin, for three months. It contains various video footage, personal stories and “behind-the-scenes video” of Britney Spears’ rehearsals. Britney Spears said:

"So much has gone on over the last couple of years and there's a lot that people don't know about me that I want them to know,……I wanted to make this film because I started to feel like I wasn't being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in. This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I've been through and where I'm headed."

For the last six months, Britney Spears’ father, Jamie Parnell Spears, has taken over the control of her career and helped to get her daughter back on track. The twenty six year old singer even made a guest appearance on popular TV series, How I Met Your Mother.


Britney Spears’ latest album, “Circus,” is produced by Jive Records which also produced her last album, “Blackout.” Though “Blackout” had been labeled as her comeback album, it did not do expected business. “Circus” is going to release on Britney Spears’ 27th Birthday. Already, music video of one song of the album, “Womanizer” has been released on October 7, 2008.


Related articles:

Reuters

The Envelope

No comments: