Friday, July 11, 2008

Mariann Birkedal from Norway in Miss Universe 2008



Mariann Birkedal is from Norway and she is eager to put a brave fight in Miss Universe 2008. She is 21 years old and her height is 1.72 meter. She is ofcourse beautiful and she has an innocent face. At the same time, she looks very smart. I could find her profile in Facebook. I am quoting from her interview in the official website:

What is your proudest personal accomplishment?

For me, it is very important to have good grades and to constantly do my best in school. My grades have always been in the top of my class, but I didn't expect them to be as good when I moved to the USA to go to an American high school for a year. I did the best I could throughout the school year, and even though all the classes were in English I managed to maintain my good grades and got a GPA of 4.0. I was so proud when I, during graduation, was called up on stage and was recognized for my good grades with a medal.

She is a good student. Mariann Birkedal can also speak English quite well. So, she will have an extra edge compared to many contestants. She has not made up her mind about what she wants to do in future but she wants to be successful in life. She thinks that she is a serious person.

No comments: