Friday, July 11, 2008

Amanda Ammann Switzerland in Miss Universe 2008


Amanda Ammann has something special in her. Do you know what is it? Many people like her and she received a lot of votes when she won the title of Miss Switzerland 2007. She had to fight with many other girls and it was a tough competition. About her, I am quoting from a website report:

The student of international relations comes from canton St Gallen in eastern Switzerland, lives in Lausanne and studies in Geneva. She has said she would like to work for either the United Nations or the Red Cross.

She has been going out with Sebastian for three-and-a-half years, describes herself as "open, affectionate and up for it" and loves "sunsets and sunrises".

Here is a video of Amanda Ammann:


Amanda Ammann is an ambitious girl. She is serious about her studies. After finishing her study, she wants to use her skill and work the UN or in her own country. So, Amanda Ammann wants to be a decision maker or a government official. Amanda Ammann is 21 years old and her height is 1.68 meter. She has a beautiful face and she is good at presenting herself.

I am quoting from an interview of her:

What is your proudest personal accomplishment?

After graduating from high school I left home for 5 months. First I worked in Madrid for 3 months and I had to organize all by myself: the job, the flat and the immigration. After my stay in Madrid I traveled, without a guide or set program, in Cuba for about 2 months. I was there with a backpack and traveled to areas where no tourist were. This was the first time I was on my own.

So, all the best to Amanda Ammann.

No comments: