Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dionissia Koukiou from Greece in Miss Universe 2008


Dionissia Koukiou is an attractive girl but it seems that not too many people are interested about her. I could not find anything in Google news. May be the bookies don’t consider him as a favorite and that is why there is nothing about Dionissia Koukiou. No problem- she is beautiful and she is 5'11" tall. Her eyes are beautiful and I liked her hair too. The only thing I did not like was that there was hardly any information about her in Internet.

The good thing about Dionissia Koukiou is that she has a lot of dreams in her life. She wants to be successful in modeling. Dionissia Koukiou is also eager to have a successful hairstyle company.

From her interview:

What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?

I recently had an overwhelming experience, when an earthquake struck our region. I saw whole villages turn into ruins and their people become homeless and helpless. I realized the fragility of the things we take for granted. And I also realized the importance of volunteering, in order to support people who need us.

Greece is the land of ancient civilization. It is the land of Socrates, Aristotle and Plato. Of course, Dionissia Koukiou must have the attitude of Alexander the Great to conquer the universe.

No comments: