Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Britney Spears divorce settlement: Whant's next for Kevin Federline?

Kevin Federline and Britney Spears’ divorce and their two years custody battle had been under constant media watch. Finally, the show came to an end with Britney Spears settling the custody battle for their kids on July 26th. Now, Kevin receives $20000 per month for the kids and Spears extended her visitation rights. Earlier, Kevin said that he was very surprised that his wife did not fight harder for their kids. British magazine Closer reported that Kevin loved his sons but he did not expect sole custody. He wanted to be a co-parent. He did not expect his wife not to fight for custody.

Now, after everything is settled, the thirty year old dancer, rapper and fashion model, has become silent about the whole issue. He does not want to discuss about his divorce settlement. Hollyscoop reports:

When asked if his responsibilities to his children have become overwhelming, he said, “It is what it is. I don’t know how to explain that, I am who I am, I love where I am at.”

In regards to the constant media scrutiny surrounding his life, he said, "I don’t know, I just don’t pay attention to it I guess. I don’t watch TV, no Internet, its pretty awesome actually, gives me a lot more time to spend with my family and my friends.”

When asked about his future plans, Kevin said that he does not want to give away anything but he is getting many offers. Now days, Kevin has become an avid golfer.

Related article:

Hollyscoop

No comments: